If you are in the market comparing Sony, LG or JBL home theatre speakers to find yourself the best home theatre system, then you are in the right place. Here is a list of the best home theatre systems in 2021 that offers full value for your money:
JBL Bar 9.1 Home Theatre (Truly Wireless)
JBL is a leader across a wide range of music-related devices due to their continuous advancement and adaptability to ever-changing developments. The Bar 9.1 is the latest addition to their popular range of JBL home theatres. The pricing of this product is quite expensive, but the components and features bundled with this best home theatre system easily justify the price tag.
- Built-in Dolby Atmos technology to transform the way you experience sound audio output as well as quality
- The JBL home theatre is compatible with Ultra HD 4K thanks to its integrated Dolby Atmos technology, which adds to its premium value.
- This JBL home theatre includes two wireless speakers that can be placed to provide a cinematic experience.
- The Bluetooth feature in this best home theatre system has been improved to support greater ranges and seamless connectivity.
Sony HT-Z9F 5.1Ch 4k Dolby Atmos Soundbar Home Theatre
Another game-changing player for the sound industry is the well-known Japanese giant Sony. The Sony HT Z95 is the second-best home theatre system on our list for the year 2021. It has a 5.1 Channel system, which is more than adequate for an average living room. The entire package includes a wireless subwoofer embedded with Dolby Atmos to offer the most immersive surround sound.
Sony ensured to bundle the latest technology and have optimized this best home theatre system to support 4K streaming and enhance the sound output quality to offer a true cinema hall level audio experience.
- The impressive modern design of this best home theatre system makes it easily blend with the design of the space in which it will be placed.
- As it can provide high-quality sound, which makes it compatible with content in 4K.
- The unit comes by Dolby Atmos Surround system and a wireless subwoofer that delivers an authentic cinematic experience.
- This best home theatre system is packed with built-in WiFi, Amazon Alexa, Google Chromecast, and Google Assistant.
JBL Bar 2.1 Dolby Digital Soundbar (Deep Bass)
This JBL home theatre 2.1 comes equipped with a powerful and deep bass capability supported by the surround sound system. The 2.1 channel compliments the bass with an equally high and powerful soundbar, thereby offering the user a pleasing audio experience.
The system comes with Bluetooth as well as HDMI connection compatibilities to ensure superior navigation for customers. It is among the most powerful and best home theatres available in its price bracket and is definitely worth considering.
- Considering the price point of this JBL home theatre, the deep bass is a fantastic addition.
- JBL’s proprietary surround system technology paired with Dolby Digital offers a superior audio output in this price range.
- The maximum power output of this JBL home theatre is 300 W.
- This best home theatre system is visually appealing and is compatible with any setup.
Sony HT-RT3 600 Watt Real 5.1 Channel Home Theatre
The Sony HT-RT3 is one of the best home theatre systems available in the market under the affordable price segment. It comes packed with the Dolby Digital Surround system, and the small speakers can offer a power output of up to around 100W each. If you’re in search of an ideal system that offers the advantages of both NFC and Bluetooth, the Sony HIT-RT3 that supports the 5.1 channel option could be an excellent choice for you.
- The inclusion of True Dolby digital along with Sony Clear audio + takes this product in a completely different category of best home theatre system.
- The layout supports the ARC HDMI output, along with NFC and Bluetooth.
- You can quickly get connected by a simple tap on your mobile phone.
- There’s a tiny LED display to help you navigate through the option. Alternatively, you can also use the Sony mobile app for the same.
- The compact speakers linked with the massive subwoofer produce a cinematic sound and deliver the sound exactly as recorded.
Whether you opt for a JBL home theatre or some other model from the above list of the best home theatre systems, it will be an excellent choice, as we have done extensive research and compared numerous models to curate the above list for you.
The efficient and safe way of buying your best home theatre system
The Bajaj Mall is the most reliable destination for online shopping of any electronic or non-electronic products. New and registered EMI Network Card users can purchase the best home theatre systems without hassle on No Cost EMIs and repay the amount in easy monthly instalments.
The EMI Network Card is an innovative digital card that comes packed with a loan limit of up to INR. 4 Lakh. You can also look for the Zero down payment option applicable on selected models to make the purchase more budget-friendly.